For almost 30 years, Berlin was a divided city, a unique situation in German history. We start at Brandenburg Gate – a symbol of division and unification.
Inside and Around the Parliament
On a tour of the historic government district you will learn a lot about the political development in Germany.
- Starts at Brandenburg Gate
- 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
- Person (16 Years and Over)
- Young Person (From 9 to 15 Years)
- Child (Up to 8 Years)
Visit the Parliament in Berlin
During your visit to the Parliament you will learn about the history of the house, as well as the distribution of seats between the political groups and the government.
Then you will enjoy the panoramic view over East and West Berlin from the terrace or the dome of the 53-meter high building, under the description of the city guide. The visit to the Reichstag requires a prior registration. You will enter your information during the online booking process.
- More Than 15 People in One Group (9 Years and Over): €10 per person
- Memorial church
- Bikini house
- Europa center
- Embassy area
- Culture forum (Philharmoie)
- Potsdamer square
- Brandenburg gate in government area
- Friedrichstraße with Checkpoint Charlie
- Unter den Linden
- Berlin Palace